Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx Serdes Technology Group develops high-performance, multi-protocol wireline transceivers in state-of-the-art CMOS process. We are currently seeking an analog/mixed-signal design engineer to join our world-class team. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Circuit design of wireline transceiver building blocks (PLL, clock distribution, receiver front-end, transmitter front-end, serializer, deserializer, etc.)
- Conduct peer reviews of circuit design and verification results
- Working with validation team to evaluate silicon results
- Mentors less experienced design engineers in implementation tasks to ensure compliance to specification, quality standards, and milestones
This position requires a Ph.D with 4+ years exp or MS with 6+ years’ exp in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related equivalent
Successful candidate needs to demonstrate the following
- Strong background in analog circuit design
- Transceiver design experience
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- History of coming up with innovative circuit design/architecture is a plus