Product Characterization Suite Development
The product characterization team is looking for a highly motivated individual to evaluate the performance of Xilinx MPSoC products.
Job Responsibilities would be:
- Work with IP and system integration teams to understand system requirements and specific use case
- Building framework and infrastructure to streamline development
- Developing functional tests for measuring performance of blocks within SoC
- Develop FPGA system level design to test for SoC performance
- Implement volume system testing, analyze test results to discover trends and outliers
- Work with cross functional team to Investigate and find solutions to various issues
The successful candidate should be/possess the
years of experience developing software for ARM-based SoC devices, ideally
in the areas of CPU benchmarking or high-performance computing
a strong background in low-level C programming
in EE, CS, ECE or related field; MS preferred
in ARM architecture and AMBA
of scripting languages such as Tcl, Perl or Phython
of SoC design and architecture, including debug solutions, power
management, DMA, MBIST
with processor architecture concept and on-chip interconnects such as
software and device driver experience using Linux on FPGAs or SoCs
understanding of statistical analysis
high level of understanding of how FPGA features are used in complex
systems and highly demanding applications.
thorough understanding of different FPGA blocks interactions and system
level applications. Provide solutions and guidance to incorporate
application level dependencies into the characterization tests.
leadership in keeping the team up-to-date with state of the art
performance measurement techniques.