Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, programmable SoCs and the ACAP, designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable adaptable, intelligent computing.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that build an adaptable intelligent world. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
The “ Platform Applications and Engineering Group ” plays a key role in development of ‘Reference Designs’ showcasing the features/capabilities of Xilinx’s next generations FPGA, System on Chip. We are looking for a talented individual to join the group as Staff Design Engineer at Xilinx Hyderabad office
This person will be part of a highly motivated Application team that develops, delivers ‘Reference Designs’ for Xilinx FPGAs. The person will closely with marketing team to come up with design definition and then create end-to-end system. He should be able to drive best practices and design methodologies to ensure quality deliverable.
The candidate will work closely with s/w engineering in implementing the software/hardware interface. He will also be involved during integration phase of the projects, i.e. integration testing and/or software flow testing.
This role also requires working with Xilinx customers and help them resolve issues to speed up their development.
Passed out from Premier Technical institute with Excellent Academic Track Record.
Years of Experience
- 12-16 Years of design/verification on complex System on Chip, FPGA
- Atleast 5-6 years of experience on implementing FPGA-based designs using Xilinx/Altera Design Flow
- Good hardware debugging capability using industry standard test equipment’s like Protocol Generator/Analyzer
- Experience with embedded processors such as ARM is an advantage
- Knowledge of industry standard serial protocols like 10G-Ethernet, USB 3.0, SATA, PCIe, Display Port etc.
- Knowledge of Video IPs like Encoder/Decoder, GPU.
- A self-starter and team player
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.