Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
We are looking for a SAE focused primarily on Embedded solution for the Xilinx SoC products. This is a Field position, the SAE will provide pre and post sales technical support to Xilinx customers, partners and FAEs. The position will include system and module level design evaluations, technical issue resolution, and developing and delivering demonstrations. In addition, the SAE will provide feedback to Xilinx product development teams on current and future products, including tools, run-time software, device architectures and IP. The role will also involve creating and delivering training material for the Xilinx Field and customers in the area of embedded software.
This position is located in Shanghai, China.
Must be able to complete the following with minimal guidance:
- Help debug and successfully resolve customer embedded software issues
- Develop and conduct product demonstrations and run benchmarks
- Advise customers on system architecture and how to optimize for system level performance
- Provide feedback to Xilinx product development on hardware and software products and strategy
Desired Skills / Experience
- 5+ years hands-on embedded SW development (Linux preferred) or firmware development for systems based on multicore ARM processors
- Expert in coding and debugging in C, including kernels, boot code, drivers, test programs, applications
- Service and results-oriented with a strong desire to support customers and work as an extension of a dynamic sales team
- Comfortable in interactions with customers, including high urgency situations
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone, written and group communication skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities
- Strong self-learner
- Fluent in Mandarin. Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Experience as software or system architect
- Embedded hardware design and hardware bring up experience
- Ability to read Verilog/VHDL hardware designs and experience with Xilinx development tools
Position will require domestic and international travel to customer locations.
Minimum: BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science. MS or PhD a plus.