Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The Global Sales Organization is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Sales Operations team.
In this role, you will partner closely with Sales and other cross-functional teams to analyze, define, refine, and promote process improvements that will transform our business. You will not only impact business processes, but you will play an important role in ensuring that current and future business systems and analytics support and align to how we do business. This is an exciting role that puts you at the center of business transformation.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical and process oriented with experience in leading projects and business process design.
Collaborate with technical and non-technical sales teams to understand and capture business processes
Create business friendly process documentation, articulated through verbal, logical, and visual summaries
Combine and analyze data to validate and support business process recommendations
Take ownership of Sales Operations policies, and provide consultation to the business as new scenarios arise
Act as the business lead on projects, working as the interface between the business and IT
Lead training sessions on new processes and tools for all sales and business teams
- 3+ years of professional experience within a sales and/or business operations team or consulting firm; semiconductor or hi-tech experience a plus
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence all levels of Sales management; experience interacting & engaging with senior leaders
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Equally comfortable discussing, white boarding, and building visual process flows
- Familiarity with agile methodology and UX concepts
- General knowledge of CRM and ability to understand complex data structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholder groups in a team environment
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team and in ambiguous business scenarios and projects