Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx is seeking a talented, self-driven and motivated software engineer to join its software development team in Hyderabad. The candidate will be responsible for design and development of Xilinx’s next generation device model verification tools. We are looking for smart, creative people who have a passion for solving complex problems.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in algorithms, data structures and SW engineering, with strong foundations in C++, boost / STL and strong coding practices. The candidate should have a solid understanding of SW quality and processes.
· BS or MS in CS, EE or CE with 5+ years of software development experience
· Background in EDA tools development preferred
· Strong background in computer algorithms and data structures, especially graph algorithms
· Strong background in C++ programming including boost and STL
· Proficiency in scripting using Python and/or Perl
· Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
· Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures
· Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams
Preferred: Exposure to any of these areas:
· Compilers, RTL front-end development
· Exposure to FPGAs and FPGA software tool chain.
· VLSI Implementation or Verification flow.
· Familiarity with System Verilog, Verilog or VHDL.
· Expertise with SQLDB or MongoDB