Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Inside Sales Representative-155489
The Xilinx Inside Sales Representative plays a crucial role in driving revenue growth by working closely with our sales team in supporting our customers, distribution partners, Business, and Operations teams.
Principle Responsibilities of this role include:
· The ISR will work closely with the sales team.
· The ISR will ensure a close and effective working relationship with our customers as well as our distribution partners.
· The ISR will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline.
· The ISR will actively participate in the sales forecast.
· The ISR will have responsibility in relation to pricing for customers either direct or via our authorized distributors in accordance to our pricing policies.
· The ISR will oversee the revenue allocation process.
· The ISR will provide and analyse opportunity or revenue reports on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
· The ISR will drive continuous improvement to improve our internal processes.
· The ISR will participate in regular meetings or reviews with customers or distributors