highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense;
Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths
simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data,
heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx is looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to be on the cutting edge of technology, interact with customers closely and contribute to Xilinx's technology leadership in Embedded Vision market. Embedded Vision specialist's primary role is the technical selling and support of Xilinx’s Embedded Vision solutions at the system-level for global and strategic customers.
- Researches, evaluates, analyses and develops reference designs or proof-of-concept demos in order to articulate Xilinx advantages and present Xilinx solutions.
- Works closely with Xilinx sales and FAEs to drive design wins.
- Builds deep relationship with customers’ key technical stakeholders and serves a Trusted Adviser on key customer projects.
- Provides customer technical requirement/feedback to Xilinx segment marketing and product development teams and collaborate with factory experts, field support and 3rd parties to integrate and deploy system level solutions, including both software and hardware.
- Evangelizes and articulates Xilinx solutions for Embedded Vision applications in related market segments through technical seminars, presentations and demonstrations. As needed, Embedded Vision specialist also conducts internal and external trainings, and establish technical cooperation with external partners.
- As a senior level position, the Embedded Vision specialist is a highly motivated self-starter and requires little day-to-day supervision.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree (Master preferred) with 7+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge and industry working experience in one or more of the computer vision and video analytics applications, such as surveillance camera, audio/video broadcasting, automotive driving assistance system, industrial factory automation, medical image device, consumer VR/AR products, etc.
- Familiar with relevant designs and algorithms in image/video processing, such as detection, recognition, etc., and compression algorithms, such as JPEG/MPEG, H.264/265, HEVC, etc., and be able to implement efficient computing strategies using both software and underlying hardware characteristics
- Experience with OpenCV and FFMEPG library/framework
- Familiar with embedded systems, especially ARM SoC
- Good understanding of video related interface/sensor, such as HDMI, SDI, MIPI, etc. and be able to analyze and debug related problems
- Experience with Xilinx FPGA design and implementation is desired, and HLS knowledge a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentations skills, and the ability to work with multiple groups, experience working with customers in a pre-sale process a plus
- Requires travel