Financial Solutions Architect
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
As a Financial Solutions Architect you will be a key member of the EMEA sales team supporting a growing number of customers leveraging FPGA for acceleration. An ideal candidate for this role will have both a business mind set and a technical background to be able to engage with a wide range of teams at customers in the financial industry: business managers, architecture, development and strategy team.
- Work with financial application providers, internal development teams, sales, value added resellers, independent hardware and software vendors and customers to jointly define differentiated solutions using Xilinx technology for financial application acceleration.
- Participate in financial industry associations and at events to raise awareness of Xilinx solutions for the financial industry.
- Project addressable market sized for a range use cases in the financial industry and work to develop opportunities with the largest customers with these use cases.
- Ensure that Xilinx development teams are focused on the integrating with the financial applications with the largest addressable market.
- Deconstruct customer requirements into functional blocks that clearly indicate where FPGA (with or without IP) is indicated, where not, and where Xilinx IP and partner IP may contribute significantly to the solution
- Identify, Drive and Close specific POC/Demo/benchmarking activities to product design wins within the Financial Sector
- Perform technical assessments for customer driven organic or ecosystem IP/solution development projects/services in partnership with system architects and the R&D organization
- Develop collateral for Xilinx solutions in the financial sector
Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science, or mathematics. Alternative degrees will be considered for candidates with the right mix of business and technical experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in the financial industry as either a practitioner or with a vendor targeting this market
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing business development, sales, sales engineering, or marketing role highly desirable
- System level experience including datacenter deployment, whether on premise or cloud based.
- Experience with application architectures and the ability to understand performance bottlenecks and tradeoffs as they relate to compute, storage, and network resources
- Knowledge of FinTech algorithms including Tick to Trade, Monte Carlo, Black-Scholes methods and other relevant Financial Algorithms necessary
- Understanding or experience with compute acceleration architectures using technologies such as FPGAs and/or GPUs a plus
· Demonstrable knowledge of Open CL, C, C++, familiar with CUDA ; desirable examples of Python programming
- Knowledge of Xilinx specific design experience including demonstrable proficiency with Xilinx design methodology and implementation tools is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, verbal and written, with the ability to interact with and present to customers