Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
- Technical selling and support of Xilinx products and solutions. Drive design wins working with sales representatives and support team.
- Through in-depth product knowledge, do product presentations to design groups highlighting our features and advantages over the competition.
- Work with individual designers to map their application into one of our devices while making optimal use of our hardware features and software IP
- Understand company product portfolio and be able to appropriately recommend one product vs. another
- During design implementation, help the designer combine various pieces of company IP with the customer’s application and get it through the tools.
- Help the designer with timing closure, if needed
- Design/pinout reviews with engineers before they go out for boards
- Assist the designer with FPGA specific problems during lab debug
- Research, Evaluate and conduct detailed system architecture analysis in order to articulate Xilinx advantages and solutions.
- Strong FPGA design or support experience
- Rich experience in Embedded Processing application. Proficiency working with embedded processors (ARM experience preferred), real-time operating systems (Linux and VxWorks preferred), system-level architecture and software/hardware partitioning, C/C++ tools.
- Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment
- Solid communicator, English and Chinese verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer communication skills
- Wire communications product design and testing experience
- Demonstrated capability for lab and system debug utilizing common test equipment
- Capable of providing in-depth technical support, while handling difficult conversations in a professional, unemotional manner
- Perform complex work involving a wide range of difficult problems. Exercise initiative, judgment and decision-making ability to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to these problems
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions use skills as an experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices; resolves a wide range of issues using innovative way as well as practical method
- A highly motivated self-starter and requires little day-to-day supervision.
- Bachelor Degree (MSEE preferred) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent or above.
- Five years of FPGA relevant design or support experience and above.
- Experience in local or global communications or telecommunications industry is preferred