highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense;
Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths
simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data,
heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Technical selling and support of Xilinx products and solutions. Drive design wins working with sales representatives and support team.
- Through in-depth product knowledge, do product presentations to design groups highlighting our features and advantages over the competition.
- Work with individual designers to map their application into one of our devices while making optimal use of our hardware features and software IP
- Understand company product portfolio and be able to appropriately recommend one product vs. another
- During design implementation, help the designer combine various pieces of company IP with the customer’s application and get it through the tools.
- Help the designer with timing closure, if needed
- Design/pinout reviews with engineers before they go out for boards
- Assist the designer with FPGA specific problems during lab debug
- Research, Evaluate and conduct detailed system architecture analysis in order to articulate Xilinx advantages and solutions.
- Strong FPGA design or support experience
- Rich experience in Embedded Processing application. Proficiency working with embedded processors (ARM experience preferred), real-time operating systems (Linux and VxWorks preferred), system-level architecture and software/hardware partitioning, C/C++ tools.
- Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment
- Solid communicator, English and Chinese verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer communication skills
- Wire communications product design and testing experience
- Demonstrated capability for lab and system debug utilizing common test equipment
- Capable of providing in-depth technical support, while handling difficult conversations in a professional, unemotional manner
- Perform complex work involving a wide range of difficult problems. Exercise initiative, judgment and decision-making ability to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to these problems
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions use skills as an experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices; resolves a wide range of issues using innovative way as well as practical method
- A highly motivated self-starter and requires little day-to-day supervision.
- Bachelor Degree (MSEE preferred) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent or above.
- Five years of FPGA relevant design or support experience and above.
- Experience in local or global communications or telecommunications industry is preferred