highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense;
Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths
simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data,
heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The Technical Sales Engineer will manage key accounts and help develop the emerging Automotive market for Xilinx in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Automotive Sales and Business Development Leader in SF Bay Area
- Create strategic relationships with customers’ development teams and be able to comprehend their system architecture, existing solutions, development plans
- Identify new opportunities, understand the customer's business and technology drivers, and successfully position the appropriate Xilinx value proposition
- WW Sales lead for key accounts Coordination and Collaboration of Sales activities across geographic boundaries
- Establish Xilinx as a primary building block in the customer's product development
- Successfully transform design wins to revenue and accurately forecast revenue outlook
- Bachelor's Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent. MS Degree preferred
- 6+ years of Technical Sales or Field Application support of complex hardware and software embedded systems.
- Automotive semiconductor Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/Computer Vision concepts
- Strong communication (listening, verbal and written) skills with an emphasis on technical presentation skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent follow-up, organization, planning, and time management skills
- Excellent selling, negotiating, and closing skills
- Ability to successfully transform design win to revenue and accurately forecast revenue outlook
- Highly collaborative within a strong team environment with the ability to excel in dynamic situations