Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
As the Datacenter Ecosystem & Partner Manager, you will be a key member of the Data Center vertical marketing team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience brining technical products to market in collaboration with software vendors and channel partners.
- Engage datacenter customers in the bay area to evangelize implementing acceleration products.
- Leverage datacenter customers engagements to help independent software vendors (ISVs) and open source communities implement acceleration in their applications.
- Develop promotional activities for acceleration with ISV solutions.
- Drive a channel release process including: website content, collateral definition, and partner programs.
- Manage channel conflicts.
- Onboard and develop channel partners for a datacenter acceleration products.
- Work with channel partners and datacenter end customers to identify opportunities, scope size, and identify integration and ecosystem partners.
- Manage product qualification with system integrators.
- Sample and demo unit planning.
- Channel forecasting and inventory programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science, or mathematics. Alternative degrees will be considered for candidates with the right mix of business and technical experience
- 7+ years of industry experience in the technology industry
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing business development, sales, sales engineering, or marketing role.
- Experience with channel and ecosystem development
- Understanding or experience with compute acceleration architectures using technologies such as FPGAs and/or GPUs a plus
- Knowledge of Xilinx specific design experience including demonstrable proficiency with Xilinx design methodology and implementation tools is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, verbal and written, with the ability to interact with and present to customers