Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
Xilinx is currently searching for an experienced Hyperion Developer. The successful candidate will provide support for Oracle ePBCS and Hyperion Essbase applications working with users to understand their requirements, define and implement solutions that meet their needs.
Manage and resolve assigned production support incidents
Create technical design specification, develop and deliver solution based on business requirements
Perform unit testing, co-ordinate user testing and implement solution following release process
Identify recurring issues and implement permanent corrective actions
- 10+ years experience in Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning; Experience in version 11.1.2.* is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Computer Science
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Oracle EPBCS and FDMEE/Data Management.
- Knowledge of the EPBCS modules and recent experience in one or more EPBCS modules
- Extensive experience with Business Rules, MaxL and Calc scripts is a must
- Experience working on Windows and a Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience with Smart View, Web forms and Financial Reporting
- Good functional knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around planning, budgeting, & forecasting
- Oracle Relational Database experience
- SQL, PL/SQL – Ability to understand and write simple to complex SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures
- Knowledge in Unix and C-Shell script coding
- Experience working with database tools like TOAD or equivalent
- Knowledge of Project life cycle phases – Gather requirements from business stakeholders, understand requirements and write design documents, develop and implement Hyperion Essbase/Planning solutions. Conduct end to end unit testing and provide guidance and support during user testing.
- Strong team work and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Other Desired skills
- Experience in Hyperion Upgrade / Installs is a plus
- OBIEE experience a plus
- Able to transfer knowledge by training and documentation