Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
- Align customer design requirements with our technology and assist with proposal development
- Identify sales opportunities
- Technical solution creation(eg: hardware, software demos, example designs)
- Guide customers through their design process
- Provide onsite support, and solving real time problems including software tool issues, RTL and simulation assistance, HW lab debug, embedded system bring up.
- Train customers and other FAEs on the team
- Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment
- Solid communicator, fluent in both Korean & English verbal and written communication skills
- Rich experience in surround view monitor, ADAS or AD in automotive market.
- System architecture, applications & algorithms or
- Embedded processing or
- FPGA, SoC and ASIC implementation
- Preferred both PLD design and embedded SW experience
- Work experience in local or global automotive corporate as OEM, tier 1 or 3rd party
- Capable of providing in-depth technical support, while handling difficult conversations in a professional, unemotional manner
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices; resolves a wide range of issues using innovative way as well as practical method
- A passion for achieving challenging revenue target, design wins and market share goals
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years of FPGA design or support experience
- Technical Skills: HDL coding as either Verilog or VHDL;FPGA or ASIC design, implementation and verification
- Preferred C-language experience
- Preferred Linux OS experience