Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
- Align customer design requirements with our technology and assist with proposal development
- Identify sales opportunities
- Technical solution creation(eg: hardware, software demos, example designs)
- Guide customers through their design process
- Provide onsite support, and solving real time problems including software tool issues, RTL and simulation assistance, HW lab debug, embedded system bring up.
- Train customers and other FAEs on the team
- Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment
- Solid communicator, fluent in both Korean & English verbal and written communication skills
- Rich experience in surround view monitor, ADAS or AD in automotive market.
- System architecture, applications & algorithms or
- Embedded processing or
- FPGA, SoC and ASIC implementation
- Preferred both PLD design and embedded SW experience
- Work experience in local or global automotive corporate as OEM, tier 1 or 3rd party
- Capable of providing in-depth technical support, while handling difficult conversations in a professional, unemotional manner
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices; resolves a wide range of issues using innovative way as well as practical method
- A passion for achieving challenging revenue target, design wins and market share goals
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years of FPGA design or support experience
- Technical Skills: HDL coding as either Verilog or VHDL;FPGA or ASIC design, implementation and verification
- Preferred C-language experience
- Preferred Linux OS experience