Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
Job responsibilities include:
Provide support to the Software and IP engineering teams. Collaborate with DevOps team members to design and build scalable solutions for the Software and IP build and test environments. This includes build, applications, storage, and compute technologies. Collaborate with IT as needed.
· A minimum of Bachelors in CS, CE, EE with relevant work experience.
· Experience with supporting, troubleshooting complex environments and applications.
. Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
· Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins) and build automation tools (Maven) including versioning tools (Perforce).
. Experience with container and container orchestration (Docker) is a value add.
· Hands on with Linux/Unix environment and open source technologies.
. AWS/OpenStack hands–on is a value add.
· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
· Develop, participate and adhere to processes.
· Customer Service Focus.