As a Recruiter for Xilinx, you will act as a representative of the company charged with promoting Xilinx as the employer of choice and ensuring the right talent is placed at the right time to meet business needs. This will be a long term contract assignment up to 14 months.
You will be a part of the Talent Acquisition team which develops and executes effective methods to identify, source, assess and attain the most qualified candidates for the organization. You’ll partner with your peers, leadership and hiring managers to define talent needs, construct and execute plans to fulfill the needs while always remaining true to the Xilinx culture and values. You will continually develop the pipeline of talent while delivering an excellent candidate experience throughout the process. Your efforts will be tracked and measured via our applicant tracking system to empower the team to continually develop and ensure excellence in delivery to the business.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Human Resources or equivalent experience
• Minimum 7 years of experience as a Full Life Cycle Recruiter
• Experience recruiting engineering professionals in Hardware & Software required
• Experience in Semiconductor HW Design and/or Embedded / SOC technologies required
• Extensive knowledge of recruiting, sourcing and managing successful relationships with candidates for placement in technical careers
• Handling full life cycle Recruiting activities for US to include; Posting Positions, Pre-Screening & Interviewing candidates over phone and in-person, obtaining leads and reference checking, offer preparation, closing, dispositioning candidates and documentation tracking
• Strong experience with high volume recruiting. Possess strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and adaptability
• Demonstrated strength and creativity in sourcing talent
• Solid project management and time management skills
• Experience with behavioral and competency based interviewing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)