Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
The Channel Sales Manager (CSM) role will be responsible for leading and deploying resources and a territory sales strategy in conjunction with a Xilinx Technical Sales Lead and our distribution partner, Avnet Electronics. Avnet brings a host of general applications and sales resources, but also provides Avnet employed Xilinx dedicated Technical Sales Engineers, Field Applications Engineers, and a host of deeper Embedded Specialists.
The CSM will be responsible for:
Exceeding revenue targets in a predictable way
Expanding the Xilinx customer base through system level understanding and solutions delivery within known accounts and finding and nurturing new accounts
Core Vertical Markets – Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Broadcast & Pro A/V, Consumer Electronics, Emulation & Prototyping, High Performance Computing, Industrial, Medical, Test & Measurement, and Wired/Wireless Communications
New SAM identification/capture: Data Center and SoCs/MPSoCs/RFSoCs/ACAP
Cohesive use of Avnet resources and Xilinx vertical marketing and architecture teams
Collaborating for success across multiple North American Xilinx Sales teams
The Southwest Region covers: Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico
- An assertive coach and leader
- Adaptive, creative, learning mindset
- Ability to deploy, lead, and challenge a large pool of indirect resources within a large geography
- Collaborative skills to mobilize and coordinate internal resources efficiently within the sales process
- A fear of losing that drives a passion for winning
- Demonstrated success in account sales with complex system level design
- Proven track record of successful account management experience for strategic accounts
- Team player, able to work effectively within team environment
- Knowledge of Embedded and Processor hardware and software solutions, FGPA’s / PLD’s is an asset