Xilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
If you are a passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you. Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate. Come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONEXILINX team.
• BS/MS in Computer or Electrical Engineering
• 3+ years of applications engineering or related design experience with FPGA
• Understanding of FPGA design flow and tools (HDL, synthesis, timing, place
and route, simulation, FPGA and board-level power and signal analysis)
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• High initiative and self-starter
• Ability to communicate technical information in an organized and
• Customer oriented approach with a demonstrated concern and desire to work
with and assist customers
• Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and track
• Technical skill High speed IO or Embedded system design
• TOEIC 650 points
• English: Business Level
• Japanese: Business Level