DescriptionXilinx is the leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs, MPSoCs and 3DICs. Xilinx's all-programmable devices are designed into tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of the everyday lives of billions of people worldwide. For over 30 years, Xilinx has been behind some of the greatest advancements in technology and science - from the industry's first fabless semiconductor model to the NASA Curiosity Mars Rover, to today's autonomous vehicles and hyperscale data centers. Xilinx uniquely enables applications that are both software-defined, yet hardware optimized - enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology's biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
· Background in EDA tools development preferred
· Strong background in computer algorithms and data structures.
· Strong background in C++ programming, including familiarity with boost and STL
· Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
· Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures
· Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams
BS or MS in CS, EE or CE with 6+ years of software development experience
Preferred: Exposure to any of these areas:
· RTL Simulation