Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Software tools/skills needed
- Strong Programmer in Python or Java or Unix Scripting.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and
ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
- Experience in configuring JIRA for Github, Perforce,
- Knowledge of LDAP / Active Directory authentication.
- Deep system administration knowledge (Linux and
- Load balancing using NGINX.
- Experience working on messaging platform (like
RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc)
- JIRA Query Language (JQL) and Groovy scripting
- Hands on experience on JIRA Administration
(such as administrating JIRA Plug-
- ins including JIRA Agile, Jira user
and group management etc.)
- Integration experience on JIRA and confluence
with supported Atlassian plugins and development.
- Technical Experience in performing Atlassian
installations, upgrades, and migrations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
including the ability to communicate with clarity, tact, and precision to
a wide range of audiences and in a wide range of circumstances.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and support new software
solutions and changes to existing software solutions supporting a robust
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments
- Transition solutions from third parties to in-house supported solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to
define, design, and ship new features
- Mentoring junior engineers on
technical, architectural, design and related issues
- B.Tech/M.Tech from ECE/CS with 8 to 10 years of
- 5 to 7 years working experience
as JIRA Product Specialist (Atlassian Product Specialist).
- Provide Subject Matter Expert advice for the Atlassian
- In depth knowledge of JIRA configuration,
administration and troubleshooting (being able to provide recommendations
- Strong knowledge of project management & Release
Management concepts using JIRA Tool.