highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial
Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously
address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous
computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Software / Algorithms / Data Mining
- Entry level Software skills with strong conceptual understanding of Object oriented coding using C++ as well as python.
- Understanding of small set of Algorithms such as Sat solvers and ILP and willingness to learn more
- Ability to deal with large data sets and utilize / create data management and visualization tools.
- Ability to work in team environment both within local group and remote group members. Requires good communication skills and patience.
- Strong problem solving skills and able to learn and work on many different types of projects.
Strong Math / Data management work in major.