highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation
across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP
(Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic
processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and
connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center
(Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications;
Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense;
Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths
simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data,
heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and
creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an
adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas,
striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified
team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best
life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
SAE need provide pre and post sales technical support to Xilinx FAEs and customers by means of software, system and module level design evaluations and issue resolution, customer visits and informal training. Travel to customer sites to work with them side by side as the Xilinx expert. As a secondary job function, provide feedback to various product development teams to help define future product enhancements and evolution including IP cores, device architectures and software tools.
• Runs design models through EDA/SW tools to anticipate and address implementation challenges prior to fabrication (i.e., 'pipe clean' tools)• Exercises solid analytical problem solving in troubleshooting component designs (e.g., timing analysis, constraint setting)
• Holds peer reviews of designs or methodologies to accommodate corrections, changing requirements, or new features
• Accurately documents and effectively communicates the rational for a design to design implementation stakeholders (e.g., peers, Technical Solution Groups, management)
Technical Communication and Training
• Can simplify more complex subjects and make them understandable. Can get points across to other groups, and understand their needs. Can prepare and present good presentations for technical audiences in their area of expertise.
• Can define and create well-received training materials for a limited portion of the toolset, for specific audiences upon request.
• Can author accurate documentation, proposals, and specs for their functional areas under guidance and review.
• Minimum 6-8 years’ work experience BS/MS in Electronic/Computer Engineering
• Work experience on ARM processor architectures and tools will be required. The embedded Linux operation system, drivers and software application development and debugging experiences are also required. The Xilinx Zynq related experiences will be considered as a preference
• Proficient knowledge of VHDL/Verilog coding, synthesis (Synplicity/Exemplar), and simulation (MTI, VCS, NC-Sim)
• Demonstrated capability for lab and system debug utilizing common test equipment.
• Excellent interpersonal, telephone, written and group communication skills
• Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize, and track activities status
• Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and work as an extension of a dynamic sales team
• Working knowledge of most recent Xilinx FPGA and CPLD products as well as Xilinx and third party EDA tools
• Experience supporting customers. Xilinx specific design experience including demonstrable proficiency with Xilinx design methodology and implementation tools
• Foreigner Languages: required fluent written and spoken English