Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
The Silicon development team is looking for a leader in Xilinx, for the verification of next generation DSP processors in Silicon
Responsibilities include the following:
· Will be leading a small team of verification engineers in Xilinx, and work with a cross geographic team to verify a next generation DSP architecture in Silicon
· Work with Architecture, design and software teams to drive the verification of the next generation DSP processors
· Develop different verification platforms in SystemC/System Verilog including utilization of Emulation/Prototyping platforms for verifying next generation multi-core DSP designs
· Verify the architecture and performance of the design
· Work with Architecture and Software teams to ensure micro-architecture and design is fully verified/validated across multiple platforms
· Responsible for a comprehensive verification plan and drive the implementation of verification test cases from applications and other sources
- Masters in electrical or computer engineering
- 10+ total of which 4+ years of experience in the verification of CPU/Video/DSP/vector processors, SIMD, etc.
- Experience in specifying and developing the verification infrastructure for verifying CPU/DSP/Vector-datapath designs
- Strong foundation in SoC architecture and verification of multi-core processors including SIMD, Vector processors, floating point, etc. is a plus
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to detail
- Strong experience in HDL, verification, and general computational logic design/verification concepts
- Expertise in Verilog/System Verilog, C/C++/SystemC, UVM, Scripting languages like Perl/Python, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated